Anti-corrosion membrane pump
Dry start and self-priming
Very simple maintenance
Manual flow control
Adjustable flow from 0 to 100%.The pump is intended to convey and dose liquids. Diaphragms and valves are the only wearing parts of KNF liquid pumps. Their replacement is very simple and does not require any specific tools.
It has a manual flow control from 0 to 100%.
A pause mode is used to stop the dispensing of liquid.
For the safety of the pump the maximum operating pressure is limited.
For more details on this product, it is possible to consult the downloadable instructions and documentation (see related products and resources).
Nominal flow (l / min): 0.2 - 1.3
Suction height (mCE): 3
Discharge height (mCE): 10
Connection with fluted ends: hose dia. int. = 8mm
Weight (kg): 1.0
Motor protection: IP 65 class III
Materials: PP pump head; membrane coated with PTFE; valve in FFPM
Dimensions: 130 X 99 X 177 mm
Instructions for use and installation:
- The fluid temperature must be between + 5 ° C and + 80 ° C.
- Permissible ambient temperature: + 5 ° C to + 40 ° C (standard pumps).
- Viscosity of the liquid up to 150cSt max.
- For aggressive fluids, check compatibility with pump materials.
- Standard pump design allows dry start and self-priming up to 4mCE. In case of vacuum or back pressure start, consult us.
- Flow regulation or throttling should only be performed on the suction side of the pump to prevent the maximum operating pressure from being exceeded.
- Standard pumps are not designed to work in potentially explosive areas!